Your kids will love getting to color their very own Christmas Banner coloring pages this year! Just print out and trim the banner pages and let your kids color them with all of their favorite colors!
FREE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS BANNER COLORING PAGES
My kids LOVE helping me decorate for every Holiday. They also love to color.
They were so excited! Not only do they get to color the cute Christmas pictures, but then they get to help add ribbon and hang them up on their bedroom doors.
They both really enjoyed this fun Christmas craft and are so excited to have their own homemade Christmas decorations this year!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS BANNER:
- Christmas Banner Coloring Pages: you can download these using the form toward the end of the page.
- Scissors or a paper cutter: this is to cut out the banner shape on the coloring pages
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- Ribbon: we used about 3-4 feet of ribbon for each banner depending on the size you choose
- Hole punch: this is to punch holes in the banner to string the ribbon
HOW TO MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS BANNER:
- Download and Print out the Christmas banner coloring pages. Just fill out the form toward the bottom of the page and click “GET IT NOW”.
- Have your kids color the coloring pages using their favorite markers, crayons, or colored pencils.
- Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the coloring pages.
- Use your hole punch to punch holes in each coloring page. You will need one hole in the top left corner and one hole in the top right corner.
- String the ribbon through each of the holes on the coloring pages to make the banner.
- Hang up and enjoy!
I’ve included two different sizes for the banner. So you can print off the large or small version.
I usually print out the large size for my older kiddo and print off the smaller size for my younger one. He doesn’t quite have the attention span for 4 big coloring pages yet.☺️
I hope you enjoy these free printable Christmas Banner Coloring Pages as much as my family does!
Don’t forget to save this on Pinterest so you have it for years to come too!
To download this free printable, just fill out the form below and click “GET IT NOW!”