This Thankful Turkey craft with a free printable turkey template is such a fun activity for kids to do this Thanksgiving! Print out as many copies as you need and frame them for a super cute keepsake!
FREE PRINTABLE THANKFUL TURKEY CRAFT WITH TEMPLATE
If you are looking for a super fun and easy craft to do with your kiddos this Thanksgiving, then this Thankful Turkey craft is perfect for you!
This comes with two different project options. You can print the already completed Turkey and have your kids just add what they are thankful for on the feathers.
Or for a fun craft, you can have your kids cut out the turkey pieces and glue them together on the “I am Thankful for” page. Then have them write what they are thankful for on the feathers.
How to make this Thankful Turkey Craft:
- Download and print the Thankful Turkey Printables below. You can print the already assembled turkey and have kids add what they are thankful for or print out the turkey template for the craft.
- To assemble the turkey, cut out all of the individual pieces. Note: little hands might have a hard time cutting out the small eyes so you can use googly eyes instead if you would like.
- Glue the turkey pieces together on the “I am Thankful For” page.
- Have kids write what they are thankful for on each feather.
- Optionally add googly eyes to the turkey.
I hope you and your kiddos love this fun Thanksgiving craft as much as my family does!
Don’t forget to save this on Pinterest so you have it for later too!
To download these free printables, just fill out the form below and click “GET IT NOW!”