Your kids will love getting to color their very own Thanksgiving Banner this year! Just print out and trim the banner pages and let your kids color them with all of their favorite colors!
THANKSGIVING BANNER COLORING PAGES FREE PRINTABLE
My kids LOVE helping me decorate for every Holiday. They also love to color.
They had so much fun creating their Halloween Banner this year that I knew I had to do one for Thanksgiving!
They were so excited! Not only do they get to color the cute Thanksgiving pictures, but then they get to help add ribbon and hang them up on their doors.
They both really enjoyed this fun Thanksgiving craft and are so excited to have their own homemade Thanksgiving decorations this year!
Here are their awesome creations below! ☺
SUPPLIES NEED TO MAKE THIS THANKSGIVING BANNER:
- Thanksgiving Banner Coloring Pages: you can download these using the form at the end of this post.
- Scissors or a paper cutter: this is to cut out the banner shape on the coloring pages
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- Ribbon: we used about 2 1/2 to 3 feet of ribbon for each banner
- Hole punch: this is to punch holes in the banner to string the ribbon
HOW TO MAKE THIS THANKSGIVING BANNER:
- Download and Print out the Thanksgiving banner coloring pages. Just fill out the form at the bottom of this post to have the coloring pages sent right to your email.
- Have your kids color the coloring pages using their favorite markers, crayons, or colored pencils.
- Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the coloring pages.
- Use your hole punch to punch holes in each coloring page. You will need one hole in the top left corner and one hole in the top right corner.
- String the ribbon through each of the holes on the coloring pages to make the banner.
- Hang up and enjoy!
You can download the free printable banner coloring pages using the form at the bottom of this post. There are two sizes (5×7 and 8×10).
The bigger size was perfect for my oldest who has a longer attention span. The little coloring pages worked great for my two year old.
To download this free printable, just fill out the form at the bottom of the page and click “GET IT NOW!”