Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft with Free Printable
Your kids will have a blast making this Easter Bunny paper plate craft this year! You can get the free printable template for this project below.
EASTER BUNNY PAPER PLATE CRAFT WITH FREE PRINTABLE
This Easter Bunny paper plate craft was super easy to make and turned out so cute. My kids had so much fun making them!
The free printable bunny template comes with enough pieces to make 2 paper plate bunnies, but you can print out as many copies as you need. You can grab the printable for this craft towards the bottom of the page.
Just print out the template, and color the Easter Bunny’s bow. Then cut everything out and glue it onto the paper plate.
You could also add some ribbon to the back of the paper plate so your kiddos can hang up the bunny on their doors as decoration.
I have a list of the supplies you will need for this craft as well as instructions, pictures, and a quick video showing you how to make it below.
I hope your kids have a blast making this Easter Bunny paper plate craft this year!
Don’t forget to save this project on Pinterest for later!
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASTER BUNNY PAPER PLATE CRAFT:
How to make this Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Download and print out the free Easter Bunny Template Printable. I recommend printing on white cardstock so the bunny ears are sturdier. (The template will have enough pieces for 2 paper plate bunnies, but you can print out as many copies as you need.)
- Cut out the bunny face. Depending on your kiddo's scissor skill level, you can have them cut out the whole face as one piece or have them cut out the individual face pieces.
- Glue the face pieces onto the paper plate. Make sure you leave enough room for the bow at the bottom of the paper plate.
- Cut out the bunny ears. You will need one of each type of ear per bunny (one folded over and one straight).
- Tape the ears onto the back of the paper plate. I recommend using tape to secure the ears to the plate.
- Cut out the bow and color it.
- Glue the bow onto the paper plate.
- You could also add a ribbon to the back of the paper plate so kids can hang it on their doors for decorations.
To download this free printable, just fill out the form below and click “GET IT NOW!”
DOWNLOAD THE EASTER BUNNY PAPER PLATE CRAFT PRINTABLE: