Your kids will have a blast making this free printable Easter Basket craft this year! You can get the free printable template for this project below.
FREE PRINTABLE EASTER BASKET CRAFT
This Easter basket craft was super easy to make and turned out so cute. My kids had so much fun making them!
The printable comes with 6 different color options for the baskets and bows so your kids can pick their favorite. You can grab the printable for this craft towards the bottom of the page.
Just print out the template, and color the Easter eggs. Then cut everything out and glue it together.
I have a list of the supplies you will need for this craft as well as instructions, pictures, and a quick video showing you how to make it below.
I hope your kids have a blast making this Easter basket craft this year!
Don’t forget to save this project on Pinterest for later!
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASTER BASKET CRAFT:
- Download the free Easter Bakset Craft Printable. Then print out the bows, basket, and handle color that your kiddo wants. I recommend printing on white cardstock so the basket is sturdier.
- Cut out the basket and handle.
- Color the Easter eggs and then cut them out.
- Glue the handle onto the basket.
- Apply glue to the back of the basket and attach the Easter eggs.
- Cut out the bow and glue it onto the basket wherever you would like.
To download this free printable, just fill out the form below and click “GET IT NOW!”
DOWNLOAD THE EASTER BASKET CRAFT PRINTABLE: